Terms & Conditions
- Camp opens at 4pm on Friday your tent needs to be vacated by 4pm on Sunday.
- For weekday booking camp opens at 3pm and tents need to be vacated by 10 am the day of departure.
- School holiday & Half term Min 4 night weekday hire and a min 3 nights Weekend hire apply.
- A refundable deposit of £100.00 is required on arrival.
- Bookings taken for Bank Holiday weekends are for a minimum of 3 nights.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept under control.
- Please make all cheques payable to Billycan Camping Club.
- From time to time site maintenance is required during your stay.
- Refunds cannot be given due to weather.
- If your tent is left in an untidy or damaged condition cleaning and repairs are chargeable.
- In extreme weather Billycan camping reserves the right to close the site if they feel it is unsafe.
- No refund will be given if the site is unable to open due to extreme weather and if they feel that the site has become unsafe but alternative date will be offered.
- Billycan camping reserves the right to cancel with in 24hrs of booking
- Billycan camping reserves the right to refuse entrance
- The only way of securing the site for exclusive hire customers are asked for a 30% deposit and then a contract will be exchanged
- To guarantee your holiday booking payment will need to be taken.
- We cannot take bookings without payment
We request you consider the below additional points:
- Safety: this is of paramount importance to us all. We will be introducing extra measures and training to ensure cleanliness and to avoid any transmission between people on our sites. We will be enhancing our cleaning regimes and providing plenty of hand washing stations to allow everyone to regularly wash their hands. We ask everyone adheres to the extra measures in place on site.
- Fit to travel: are you or any of your group (or your household's) showing symptoms of the coronavirus (cough and / or fever) or regarded as vulnerable within 14 days of your stay with us? If so, the government have advised for you to stay at home for 14 days to prevent further spread of the virus. In this case, full cancellation must be made with us asap please.
- Cancellation insurance: Hopefully you all have this If so, this may support the both of us if you decide you need to cancel.
- Travel bans: we are not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event we are prevented from fulfilling the booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events ("Force Majeure"). We always recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
Please remember, we are a small business and this year will be about survival, like many others. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and really hope we can continue our adventure together. Stay safe and wash those hands :)
- Billycan Camping will refund Total amount less deposit if cancelled within a month
- Billycan camping will refund 40% of total hire charge if cancelled 3 weeks of booking date
- Billycan camping will refund 30% of total hire charge within 2 weeks of booking date
- Billycan camping will refund 20% of total hire charge if cancelled 1 week of booking date
- Billycan camping will not refund Any cancelations within a week of booking.
- Refunds will not be given if we are forced to close due to the current Situation regarding the Corona virus.
- Any cancelations that take place from now until the current situations in the uk regarding the Corona virus has been finalised you will not be entitled to any refund on your holiday at Billycan camping. Please take out the relevant insurance to cover your stay at billycan in case of closure beyond our control to avoid the cost of your booking